GET THE SKILLS TO BE A Rehabilitation Therapy Assistant PROFESSIONAL
Upon graduation, you will have the skills, knowledge, values, and behaviours necessary to work in a variety of healthcare and community settings, including clinics, hospitals, and rehabilitation centres.
You will learn bio-chemistry, body mechanics and systems, anatomy and physiology, therapeutic exercise, and the use of advanced technological equipment.
Admission Requirements:Students must meet all of the pre-requisites listed below, meet their financial obligations with the college, and acknowledge their understanding of the college’s policies and procedures provided in the student handbook, prior to starting classes.
- High school graduation or equivalent
- Pass college's admissions test
- Criminal record check (in accordance with the Criminal Records Review Act)
- Immunization report (form provided by the College)
- CPR Level ‘C’ training is a requirement of this program and will be provided by the college
- Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA)
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
- Physiotherapist Assistant (PTA)
- Rehabilitation Assistant
Industry Salary Information
- Low Wage ($/hr): $14.65
- Average Wage ($/hr): $19.30
- High Wage ($/hr): $22.88
- Average Salary: $40,144
* Information Source: www.jobbank.gc.ca/trend-analysis. Salary data provided is an estimate, and is intended for reference purposes only.
Your education is an investment in your future. We realize that every student comes from a unique financial background, so we point you toward the financial solution that is right for you.
There are many options when it comes to financing your education, including:
- PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT STUDENT ASSISTANCE
Each provincial government has its own financial assistance programs for post-secondary students. Give us a call and we'll help you to get the ball rolling with your personal loan application process.
- RBC ROYAL CREDIT LINE FOR STUDENTS ©
The Royal Credit Line for Students lets you focus on what's important: your studies. Available to full-time and part-time students who need to finance their studies, it allows you to take charge of your financial needs in a way that fits your lifestyle.
The Royal Credit Line for Students is different from a traditional loan in that it lets you borrow funds as you need them and pay the interest on only the amount you use without ever having to reapply. You get all the convenience and benefits with no annual fee.
As a student, you may qualify for one of RBC's best rates - Prime + 1%, which applies when you are at school and for a 12-month 'grace period' after graduation.
Further information about financial assistance is available from the Financial Representative at your nearest CDI College campus.
280 Main St.
Winnipeg, MB R3C 1A9