GET THE SKILLS TO BE A Dental Assistance (Assistance Dentaire) PROFESSIONAL
Graduates of this program will be prepared to become dental assistants in private or public healthcare offices. CDI College supports its graduates to find dental assistant jobs by providing resume help, interviewing tips and more.
For convenience and in order to make the program more accessible to students, the CDI Montréal campus now offers the Dental Assistance program on weekends.
Prerequisites:To be admitted to this curriculum, students must meet one of the following conditions:
- Secondary V diploma or its recognized equivalent OR
- Be at least 16 years old on the 30th of September of the school year and pass the third secondary units in first and second language, as well as in mathematics according to the programs established by the Minister OR
- Be at least 18 years old when entering the program and have the functional prerequisite which is the success of the general development test and the specific prerequisite (Language of instruction 21-02 (2033-1) or 132-308), or the equivalent recognized learning OR
- Obtain third secondary units in first and second language, as well as in mathematics in programs established by the Minister and continue general education simultaneously in order to obtain fourth secondary units in first and second language, as well as in mathematics according to the curriculum established by the Minister.
- Pass CDI College's admission test.
Graduation:To graduate, students must obtain the required pass mark in each course.
This vocational program leads to a DEP (diplôme d'études professionnelles) recognized by the Ministère de l'Éducation et de l'Enseignement Supérieur (MEES) (Permit 528500).
This program is offered in English or French.
- Dental Offices
- University Dental Clinics
- Specialized Dental Clinics
Industry Salary Information
- Low Wage ($/hr): $15.00
- Average Wage ($/hr): $19.40
- High Wage ($/hr): $25.00
- Average Salary: $40,352
* Information Source: www.jobbank.gc.ca/trend-analysis. Salary data provided is an estimate, and is intended for reference purposes only.
Find out what your personality is like and discover your traits, worries & concerns about taking the next step to study at school towards a new and rewarding career. This quick and easy assessment will provide you with some insight into what to focus on and what you might need to watch out for to best prepare you for your new career and school goals!Take Assessment!
Your education is an investment in your future. We realize that every student comes from a unique financial background, so we point you toward the financial solution that is right for you.
There are many options when it comes to financing your education, including:
- PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT STUDENT ASSISTANCE
Each provincial government has its own financial assistance programs for post-secondary students. Give us a call and we'll help you to get the ball rolling with your personal loan application process.
- RBC ROYAL CREDIT LINE FOR STUDENTS ©
The Royal Credit Line for Students lets you focus on what's important: your studies. Available to full-time and part-time students who need to finance their studies, it allows you to take charge of your financial needs in a way that fits your lifestyle.
The Royal Credit Line for Students is different from a traditional loan in that it lets you borrow funds as you need them and pay the interest on only the amount you use without ever having to reapply. You get all the convenience and benefits with no annual fee.
As a student, you may qualify for one of RBC's best rates - Prime + 1%, which applies when you are at school and for a 12-month 'grace period' after graduation.
Further information about financial assistance is available from the Financial Representative at your nearest CDI College campus.
416, boul. De Maisonneuve Ouest Suite #700
Montreal , QC H3A 1L2
3 Place Laval Suite #400
Laval, QC H7N 1A2
Complexe St-Charles 1111 rue St-Charles Ouest Suite #120
Longueuil, QCJ4K 5G4
500 - 1000 boulevard Saint-Jean
Pointe-Claire, QC H9R 5P1
9480 Lacordaire Boulevard Suite #204
Montreal, QC H1R 0C4